Abortion & Mental Health Webinar
Add Tue, Oct 19 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Sponsored by the Diocese of Joliet
Presenter: David C. Reardon, director of the Elliot Institute and widely recognized as one of the leading experts on the after-effects of pregnancy loss on women.
David C. Reardon is director of the Elliot Institute and widelyrecognized as one of the leading experts on the aftereffects ofpregnancy loss on women. He is the author of numerous booksand peer-reviewed articles on this topic, including the mostcomprehensive summary of the medical literature on abortionand mental health.
The webinar will examine:
- why women really have abortions
- the emotional complications that follow abortion
- how abortion contributes to mental health issues
- how abortion can negatively impact parenting and marital relationships
- the obstacles in the way of post-abortion healing
- and how we can all help to promote the conversion and healing of those who have been involved in abortions
For more information and to register visit www.dioceseofjoliet.org/lifeor contact Respect Life Ministry of the Joliet Diocese at (815) 221-6251or email firstname.lastname@example.org.